Thursday, August 27, 2015

Hickory Red Browns Fur Scarf & Hat Set in Fall Great Finds by On Fire For Handmade

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber - Get My Handmade in my Bonanza Booth or my Etsy Shop -- or Privately


Scarf and Hat Set in Fall Hickory Red Browns Fancy Fur

Presenting Handmade is what the "On Fire For Handmade" site is all about - and their weekly "Great Finds" Event is a great way to see some!

I'm always glad when I can say that something I've made - "makes the cut" - and this week it's about getting ready for FALL with Decor, Jewelry, Bags, Wear-ables and Paperwork - All 100% HANDMADE!

My Handmade that got in this week's Great Finds Event is this Scarf and Hat Set I crocheted with this Gorgeous, Richly Colored Yarn in Hickory Red Browns - definitely Fall Colors great for Fall outfits!!
~~ Or for any time if you like Red Browns!

It is a Long, Skinny Scarf - 65 Inches Long and 3 Inches Wide - wrap it around the neck once and let it hang down - wrap it around twice and keep it shorter.  The Hat is a Slouch.

The Yarn is a Nylon Eyelash Yarn - Very Soft and Silky!


Here is the "Fall Great Finds" for this week at "On Fire For Handmade" - and you can VOTE for your favorite in the Poll at the bottom - I appreciate all the VOTES for RSS DESIGNS IN FIBER !!!

Great Finds Fall Colors

1 comment :

DianesDangles said...

Beautiful colors for this fall and winter season, looks soft and warm. Will shared.