Thursday, July 30, 2015

My "Roses and Shamrocks" Doily in On Fire For Handmade Great Finds "Strawberry and Mint"

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber
 - Get My Handmade in my Bonanza Booth or my Etsy Shop -- or Privately


Roses and Shamrocks - Irish Crochet Colorwork Doily with Multi-Color Crocheted Roses

So!  It's another Great Finds from On Fire For Handmade!

This time it's called "Strawberry and Mint" - and it's about the colors Pink and Green!

In my Colorful Crochet - both in Threads and Yarn - I have quite a bit in both Pink and Green - and combinations of the 2, like the above "Roses and Shamrocks"!
Done in "Colorwork" with the color design of it designed by me - it is a Vivid and Bright Decor Accent - and for those who like Nature Themes and/or Irish Crochet Floral Themes!

It is in this Great Finds online event July 26th through August 2nd, 2015 - by On Fire For Handmade:
Great Finds Strawberry Mint
"Strawberry Mint" Great Handmade Finds
Do Vote For Your FAV - and support the Handmade you like!
And keep in mind Voting for "RSS Designs In Fiber" for this Roses and Shamrocks!

(PSST - You can Vote every 24 Hours through Aug. 2nd on this Great Finds)

3 comments :

DianesDangles said...

Beautiful, vote for you!

SolanaKaiDesigns said...

You do such lovely work, Ruth, and this piece is one of my favorites! I love the shape, the pattern and the colors. Gorgeous!

Julie l. Cleveland said...

I just love this piece, Ruth. It is so delicate, dainty and colorful. Beautiful work as always.