Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sparkling Orange Flower 18 Inch Table Topper I Made in "On Fire For Handmade Great Finds" Now

Ruth Sandra Sperling
RSS Designs In Fiber
 - Get My Handmade in my Bonanza Booth or my Etsy Shop -- or Privately


Sparkling Orange 3D Crocheted Rose Flowers on Tan Lace Table Topper
Outrageous Orange On Fire For Handmade Great Finds June 8 - 14, 2015

Anne Hopfer does it Every Week - a "Great Finds" of Handmade Online - this Week, June 8th through the 14th 2015 - she chose the theme "Outrageous Orange"!

Outrageous Orange Great Finds

Well, I guess you might think these Orange (with some Yellow) Crocheted Roses - on the Table Topper I made - are a bit Outrageous - I added some Copper-y Kreinik Metallic Blending Filament to the edges of the Crocheted Roses - and the Tan Lace - to add some Sparkle!

If you like this, VOTE FOR "RSS Designs In Fiber"!!!

Orange Roses are a bit new on the scene!  According to proflowers.com :
"When everything’s coming up roses there’s no better way to celebrate than with a bright bouquet of orange roses. With their suggestions of fire, citrus, glowing sunsets, they have a passionate intensity that says thankscongratulations or I love you with boundless enthusiasm. ...."Blending the friendly associations of the yellow rose with the true-love implications of the red enabled a much subtler, intriguing suggestion of love emerging from friendship."

So, if you would like something a bit intense - being Welcoming or Celebratory - on your Table - think of using my Handmade Table Topper with Sparkling Orange Crocheted Rose Flowers !! 

No comments :